There are a few different ways to use our services – to capture action items, meeting summaries, decisions, manage projects, communicate with co-workers and get things done. The more you use Papr the smarter it gets. The information you share with us can help us make Papr better – to allow you to communicate more easily with Papr.
This Policy addresses:
- The information and content we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use the information.
- The choices we offer to make sure you are always in control.
If you have any questions about our policy, please contact us at email@example.com. We collect information to provide better services to all of our users – from figuring out basic stuff like what industry you are in, to more complex things like what your intent is when you ask our service to do something for you, like assign a task to your teammate.
We collect information in the following ways:
- The information you share with us: This includes your account information like name, email address, business information, photo or credit card stored as part of your account. This information also includes information you share while taking a survey of your general interests, feedback about our service or the ways you’d like to use Papr in the future. Please note that information like your name and photo are shared with the rest of your team, who have been given access by you through 3rd party tools like Wrike or Jira.
- The information we automatically get:
- Device Information: This includes the IP address, web browser, internet service provider (ISP), operating system browser and platform type.
- Log Information: When you use our service, we automatically collect and store certain information on our servers (via Azure and AWS). This includes details on how you use our service, such as the conversations you have with our service, the number of requests processed through our service (such as the number of tasks added to a project management tool like Wrike).
- The information we capture to provide our service: This includes audio snippets we capture when you say ‘hey papr’ in an audio conversation or meeting that includes Papr until you say ‘Thank’s Papr’. We’ll capture this information and store it to provide it to you or users you share the information with.
- The information our partners share with us: This includes information tracked and shared through 3rd party services that we either integrate into our service (such as Google Analytics or MailChimp) or build our service on top of (such as Microsoft Teams, Slack or Skype)
If you have any questions about any of the information contained in this Policy, please feel free to contact us; we can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We may use the user information we collect to improve our services, develop new ones and better understand and market to our customers and service users, individually and in the aggregate; for example, we may use this user information for product and service development, and for sales and marketing purposes. We may share this user information with third parties who are working with us to identify, develop and/or offer products and services which may be of interest to you. We may use information like your name, photo and usage patterns in our services and share and display it to other members of the team you are using the service with.
When you contact Papr, we keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing. We may use your email address to inform you about our services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements.
Our automated systems (and through the help of 3rd party machine learning platforms offered by Azure, AWS and Google) we analyze your conversations to make our service smarter and improve its ability to understand your requests.
As we build out our service, we’ll provide more ways to control your content and set your preferences. For now, please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or if you’d like us to delete your account and the content associated with it. We take information security very seriously. We store our data in AWS and review our information collection, storage, and processing practices to guard them again unauthorized access.
Your data is kept for the time necessary to provide the service requested by the User, or stated by the purposes outlined in this document, and the User can always request to remove the data. The Service is not directed to children under the age of 13. Users declare themselves to be adult according to their applicable legislation. Minors may use this Application only with the assistance of a parent or guardian. Under no circumstance persons under the age of 13 may use this Application.
When you add additional users to your account we send them an invitation to join our site and request such users to provide us with certain additional contact information including such users’ email addresses. When you use such a service, you represent and warrant to us that you have an existing business or personal relationship with such additional user sufficient to avoid liability under any law that applies to unsolicited email. You will be deemed to be the sender of any such email (or other electronic communication) and we will be deemed to merely be a service provider facilitating your sending of the email (or other electronic communication). We may choose to make changes to this Policy at any time. If we decide to change this Policy, we will post the changes on one or more sites and/or other places we deem appropriate. We may, but are not obligated, to send you an email or other notification of such change; but you should review this Policy from time to time for significant changes. If you agree to the changes, you don’t need to do anything. But if you do not agree to the changes, you must discontinue use of our sites and services. If you continue to use our sites and services after the effective date of any change, you are deemed to have accepted the change.
If you feel that we are not abiding by this Policy or if you have questions regarding this Policy, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.